Cincinnati has a lot of amazing wedding venues. If you’re new to the area or never looked at wedding venues then this post is for you. For today’s post, I’ll be highlighting 4 awesome wedding venues that I’ve shot at.
Ault Park- This is a beautiful and huge park where a lot of Cincinnatians host their wedding during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. I recommend hosting your wedding here in the Spring if it’s warm enough so you can see all the beautiful flowers blooming and maybe even the cherry blossom trees! In the gallery below you’ll find some pictures I took at the park.
Abby’s Farm- This is a beautiful venue that gives you both a farm feel and a river view. There’s an indoor venue where you can host the reception or your wedding, a huge outdoor area where you could also have your wedding and reception, and a gazebo which is fantastic for photos. Find pictures of the farm in the gallery below.
Gorman Heritage Farm- If you love nature or farms then this may be the venue for you. This farm has a sunflower field in the summer that is truly a spectacular sight. This venue can be good for engagement photos as well. It’s a stunning sight that will truly wow your guest. You can find pictures of the farm and the sunflowers below.
Sugar Event Loft- This is an indoor venue that I have shot a couple of weddings at and it is always decorated beautifully. The lighting is well and once you leave the indoor venue you can go outside to the Liberty Center to take some outside pictures with your bridal party.
I hope this has inspired you to take a look at a couple of Cincinnati Wedding venues. Let me know your favorite venue in the comments section.
You’ve found the love of your life and now you have to plan a romantic and picture-worthy place to ask them to marry you, but where can you find such a place? Luckily for you locals, Cincinnati is a very beautiful city. In this blog, I’m gonna tell you five of the most romantic and beautiful locations to get engaged.
- Ault Park- This is my favorite park in all of Cincinnati! It’s huge and offers you so many different places to propose. There are Cherry Blossom trees that bloom usually around March and April and are perfect for pictures and a romantic gesture. You could also go to the Brumm Garden wedding area, which has a gazebo-like area with plants surrounding it. It’s also very picture worthy and romantic. Another great option is the Pavilion, which has a great view of the park. Finally, there’s a botanical garden if you like being surrounded by plants.
- The Chateau Laroche A.K.A. The Loveland Castle- This is an authentic castle, what could be more romantic? The castle has many entrances and exteriors that are photogenic and your partner will love feeling like royalty during the proposal. There are also gardens surrounding the castle for our plant enthusiasts. You can even bring lunch and sit at one of the tables to have a meal together after the proposal, or before if you need an excuse to bring them to a castle for the proposal.
- Eden Park- Another great option with lots of beauty. This park has a beautiful giant fountain in the center of it, which is a great option for proposals. Near the fountain is a beautifully decorated gazebo that’s great for privacy and pictures! Another area is the overlook up the hill of the park which allows you to see the Northern Kentucky skyline. Finally on the opposite side of the overlook is a pretty garden and a big lake with a bridge over it. This is yet another great option at Eden Park to pop the question at.
- Sharon Woods- This beautiful park is great if you want to be by a large body of water when you pop the question. There’s a waterfall in the woods with a balcony overlooking it. There’s also a bridge over the water that would be perfect for the occasion.
- Devou Park- (Technically in Northern Kentucky but for our purposes we’ll call it Cincinnati!) – This park is so gorgeous! There’s an overlook that shows you the Cincinnati skyline. City skylines can make for great pictures! There’s also a gazebo near the overlook that would be great to utilize.
There you have it. Five awesome locations in Cincinnati to propose at. Hopefully, you’ll choose one of them and if you do, I hope you’ll consider giving me a call to photograph you and your significant other!